Prime Exclusive offers: The second Amazon Prime Day 2022 has started with great offers
Tuesday, 10/11/2022, 00:40
Amazon Prime Day will take place a second time on October 11 and 12, 2022 – but this time under the somewhat awkward name “Prime Exclusive Offers”. The Prime member campaign kicked off right at midnight with some exciting bargains that we don’t want to withhold from you. Several other retailers are also participating in the discount battle.
Two days full of Prime offers
It is true that it is always shopping time on the Internet and also with the online giant Amazon Prime Day October 11-12, 2022 a huge supply avalanche has been announced for a few days already. The campaign, which offers much more exciting deals than just Amazon’s own products, started at midnight sharp. A look at the Fire TV Cube or the Fire TV Stick, which has been drastically reduced in all variants, is of course still worth it.
the The Prime Day campaign page gives a first impression of the large number of deals. We looked around both Amazon and other retailers and summarized the best offers below. These are unlikely to get any cheaper on Black Friday or by the end of the year. Some products have already reached their lowest price and could gain popularity even in the cold season.
By the way: by a new law retailers (including Amazon) are required to: actual savings compared to the last 30 days or the reference price. A comparison with the manufacturer’s RRP should be clearly recognizable as such, therefore there will probably be much less exaggerated discount promises of more than 50 percent this time around. This allows the consumer to assess the offers better. Still, bargain hunters get their money’s worth.
If you don’t already have a Prime subscription, you can: Sign up for a free 30-day trial membership.
These offers are really worth it
Other interesting offers
Amazon Prime Day 2022: How to Save!
If you want to get the best bargains, you must have the following points to get started on Prime Day:
- First membership: If you haven’t already, you should get one Get a Prime membership. This is a prerequisite for Prime Day. This is also possible in the short term and with the free trial subscription.
- Check payment details: If you want to buy something, you have to pay. Check that the stored means of payment are up-to-date, ie credit card and account information.
- Manage delivery addresses: You can also check the delivery addresses and adjust them if necessary to complete your purchases as quickly as possible.
- Filling out lists: Now it’s time to think about possible purchases. Search for possible products and put them on your wish list.
- Compare prices: You need to know the estimated price for your desired products. This makes it easier for you to spot real bargains.
- Get the app: If you don’t already have them, you should definitely install the Amazon app – then it’s easier to find bargains on the go with just a few taps of your finger.
Secure a Travel Voucher: Exclusive to Amazon Prime Members
If you’re looking to quickly book a vacation for Amazon Prime Day and recharge your batteries, it’s worth taking a look at the Throw cashback promotion from Amazon and Booking.com. Prime members get with Booking.com ten percent of the booking amount as travel credit, which can be used for future bookings. The maximum voucher amount is 1,000 euros per booking or 2,000 euros per calendar year.
Extra savings tip: vouchers
Then take a look at our coupon page. There are always good deals here to make your shopping cart cheaper with Amazon discount codes. Other retailers often offer exciting promotions too – so browse our Otto voucher page for suitable offers.
Amazon Vine: How Do You Get Free Products to Keep?
mra, adk, csw