Destiny 2 resumes regular Tuesday downtime today. MeinMMO guides you through maintenance and tells you when you can’t gamble and especially what changes Bungie is planning.
What you need to know today: After Bungie apologized this weekend for unplanned shutdowns due to human error, players can expect their usual Tuesday briefing today.
This means that the servers will go offline for a short time tonight and Bungie will bring the planned 22.214.171.124 update online. MeinMMO guides you through the hotfix and always updates this article with new information. So stay tuned for the latest updates.
7:30 pm: Bungie just released the patch notes. The link can be found later in the article.
7:10 PM: Stabilization successful. Destiny 2 is back online. As always, check out our Weekly Reset article for everything you need to know about this week’s gameplay.
7:05 PM: Destiny 2 services are currently affected by increased network traffic. There will be a login queue until the Bungie Services stabilize again. Not all third-party API services are available again yet.
7:00 pm.: The servers are back online. On the PC, the new update 126.96.36.199 is 192.8 MB. Once we have the patch notes, we’ll link them to you later in the article.
6:45 pm: The servers just went offline. If everything goes according to plan, you won’t be able to log in for 15 minutes from now on.
6:00 PM: Bungie has started maintenance in the background. You now have 45 minutes to complete your Destiny 2 activities. Then the servers go down.
Hotfix 188.8.131.52 requires Guardians to briefly pause their current pirate existence in Season 18 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, and Google Stadia.
Maintenance on 04.10. – All times and server down
Bungie has published a detailed schedule so players should be prepared and know when not to gamble.
These times are important today:
- At 6:00 PM German time, maintenance work will start in the background on all platforms.
- From 18:45 the servers will go offline and you will be automatically kicked out of all activities.
- The servers are scheduled to come back online around 7:00 PM and update 184.108.40.206 will be rolled out for all platforms. You can then log in again to play.
- Even if the servers are back online, maintenance will officially continue until 8 p.m.
To be important: Even if you’ve downloaded the update and are back in the game, you may experience connectivity issues until the end of maintenance at 8pm. You may also have to expect queues when logging in.
Also, keep in mind that third-party applications and the official companion app may not be properly accessible for a while after the update.
This will change with update 220.127.116.11 in Season 18
That brings the update Today: Bungie already has some known bugs on its patch list. These could already be fixed today, in the new update 18.104.22.168.
- Tower loading times have improved slightly, but are still not perfect. Players will still have to dodge the HELMET to get around this bug. As Bungie continues to investigate the issue, players speculate that it may be due to the high number of unclaimed reputation rank grams among the NPC vendors.
- Incorrect wording is displayed on the Season 18 Season Pass for players who have not completed the Introductory Mission.
- The Hidden Compartment Crew upgrade drops 1350 Power rewards.
- The Twilight Concert Exotic Helmet does not appear in the collection and probably no longer falls into Lost Sectors.
- Player name changes are still not editable via bungie.net. Players are still waiting for the option to change their player name multiple times instead of just once.
- The Mangled Flesh shader is not applied to weapons, armor, and other items as intended.
If you encounter any problems in the game yourself, it is recommended that you report them directly via the official Bungie Help forum to let the developers know.
Patch Notes for Hotfix 22.214.171.124 in Destiny 2
What’s in the patch notes? Bungie publishes the comprehensive list of all changes to Hotfix 126.96.36.199 in the form of patch notes.
What bugs have you discovered in Destiny 2? Feel free to write them in the MeinMMO comments and also tell us if your existence as a space shooter is also threatened by the approaching end of Stadia.
I put $1,000 and all my hopes on Google Stadia – now it’s all for nothing